SEPTEMBER 8, 9 & 10, 2017
KODAK EVENT CENTER
200 WEST RIDGE RD.
ROCHESTER, NY 14615
FRIDAY 5PM -10PM
COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT. If you see a Cosplayer you want a picture with, please ask. If they say no, then walk away. NEVER TOUCH ANYONE.
1. HARASSMENT - RocCon is supposed to be a safe space - both inside the building hallways, event rooms, vendor and artist areas, under the entry alcove and in the food truck rodeo area. This means we expect it to be a safe environment for fans from any ethnicity, creed, religious background, political background, gender, gender identity, sexual identity, sexual orientation or fandom.
We do not tolerate harassment in any form. This includes, but is not limited to: physical assault, verbal harassment, sexual harassment, stalking, unwanted physical contact, unwanted advances, or inappropriate photography. (Inappropriate photography is defined as photography where the subject feels they are being stalked, exploited, degraded, or disrespected through being photographed.
While it is reasonable that photographers will be photographing costumers and other parts of the convention, should this photography become harassing or sexual in nature, the photographer will be subject to the above harassment policy.)
Harassment is defined by the victim. We will however, do our best to make sure a complaint is legitimate since people have been known to accuse other's just to be mean.
If it is determined – either by observation or by complaint – that an individual or group has harassed another attendee, any or all of the following things may occur –
That individual or group may be:
1. Warned to cease and desist;
2. Asked to leave the convention, or;
3. Banned from the convention for a period of time to be determined by staff.
For your own safety, if you feel that you are being harassed please report your problems to us before anyone else. If you cannot find a staff, crew, or volunteer member to assist you, please go to the security desk located in the lobby of the Kodak Center.
Please report to us before taking matters into your own hands (such as personally confronting the aggressor or posting on social media).
We have professional security and they are properly equipped for these contingencies.
2. Entry may be revoked for any reason. Please just behave.
3. Please no wild horseplay
4. All weapons must be peace bound.
5. Any Sharp objects purchased must stay in their wrapped packaging while in any part of the convention, inside or out. You may bring the sharp item to your car and return to the con without waiting on any lines.
6. Rules may be adjusted with no prior notice by RocCon management
Copyright © RocCon! Rochester's Comic Con & Pop Culture Convention!.